I used the Stampin’ Up! Autumn Leaves stamp set bundle from the upcoming September-December 2023 Mini Catalog to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a strip of One Horse Open Sleigh DSP (Online Exclusive item) to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the leaf images from the Autumn Leaves photopolymer stamp set (available September 6) in Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. Then I inked the dot image from the Colors & Contour photopolymer stamp set with Crumb Cake ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the Basic White panel.
I embossed the stamped panel with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder and then used a Blending Brush to add Crumb Cake ink around the edges of the panel. I cut a strip of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper with the scalloped die from the Carousel Horses Dies and then adhered the die cut strip to the back of the stamped panel with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow and then adhered the stamped panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock, sprinkled it with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Autumn Leaves Dies (available September 6) and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I cut another panel of Distressed Gold Paper with two of the leaf dies from the Autumn Leaves Dies and adhered them with Mini Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three sequins from the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf images from the Autumn Leaves stamp set in Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: 3SFG9YDJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Autumn Leaves die cut
- Basic White – 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- One Horse Open Sleigh 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 5-1/2″ strip
- Distressed Gold 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper – 1″ x 5-1/2″ strip cut with the Carousel Horses die, two Autumn Leaves die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: