I used the Stampin’ Up! Winter Owls stamp set bundle to create a winter wishes card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by stamping the snow image from the Winter Owls stamp set (available September 6) in VersaMark ink across a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock. I sprinkled the panel with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I used a Blending Brush to apply Night Of Navy ink to the edges of the embossed panel, wiped the ink off the embossed areas and then adhered the panel to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Stampin’ Seal.
I applied small pieces of Adhesive Sheets to the back of a panel of Gray Granite card stock and then cut it with the tree dies from the Winter Owls Dies (available September 6). I used the Adhesive Sheets to adhere the die cut trees to the card front. Then I stamped the owl and moon images from the Winter Owls stamp set in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Basic White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Winter Owls Dies and then adhered the moon and smaller owl with Mini Glue Dots and the larger owl with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Winter Owls stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Night Of Navy card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Something Fancy Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two Adhesive-Backed Sparkle Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and owl images from the Winter Owls stamp set in Night of Navy and Gray Granite inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 4FNR63ET
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Stampin’ Up! Kits Collection On Sale For Up To 30% Off – Ending Soon!
You can save up to 30% on amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! from August 1-31!! This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss. The kits are available while supplies last so order early for the best selection!
As an added bonus, you CAN redeem your $5 Bonus Days coupons on the sale kits!
Kits Collection Sale Details:
- Sales Period: August 1-31
- Ordering Deadline: August 31, 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- The sale only applies to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! (it does not include Paper Pumpkin kits).
- There is no limit to how many kits may be purchased.
- The kits will be up to 30% off, sale prices will be reflected in the online store.
- No discount code necessary—the discount will be applied automatically.
Head over to the online store during August and pick up some of those awesome kits at a great deal!
Click here to head over to the Kits Collection in the online store to see all of the kits that are available now! And get your orders placed early in August, the Kits Collection kits are available while supplies last!
Bonus Coupon Redemption Ending Soon!!
If you earned any of the $5 off coupons from Stampin’ Up! for your orders in July, make sure that you redeem them in August!! Here are the details for redeeming the coupons:
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! Head over to the online store to start cashing in those coupon codes now!!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Coming September 6!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now! And head back there on September 6 to pick up those new papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Gray Granite – three Winter Owls die cuts
- Night Of Navy – Something Fancy die cut
- Basic White – three Winter Owls die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: