I used the Stampin’ Up! Rustic Crate stamp set bundle from the upcoming September-December 2023 Mini Catalog to create a quick and easy card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Garden Walk 6″ x 6″ DSP (available September 6) to the front of a Pretty Peacock card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive item) and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the greenery and crate images from the Rustic Crate photopolymer stamp set (available September 6) in Pretty Peacock and Pecan Pie inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I colored the greenery images with Light and Dark Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the images with the coordinating Rustic Crate Dies (available September 6) and then adhered them with Mini Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Rustic Crate stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered two Blooming Pearls (available September 6) to finish the card front.
I adhered another strip of Garden Walk DSP to a panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 1-15 Host Code: KGSQ9GQB
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Joy Of Noel stamp set from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! Look forward to seeing you then!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Coming September 6!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now! And head back there on September 6 to pick up those new papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Mossy Meadow – Stylish Shapes die cut
- Basic White – three Winter Owls die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Garden Walk 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: