I used the Stampin’ Up! Wishes All Around stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by stamping the snowflakes image from the Wishes All Around stamp set across the front of one of the Brushed Gold Cards & Envelopes in VersaMark ink. I sprinkled the images with gold embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut a panel of Garden Green card stock with one of the Wishes All Around Dies and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I used a Water Painter to apply water to a panel of Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and then added Old Olive ink with the Water Painter to the panel. I let the panel dry completely and then cut it with the Wishes All Around Die and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I tied a small bow with Wild Wheat twine from the 2023-2025 In Color Jute Trim and adhered it with a Mini Glue Dot to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Wishes All Around stamp set in VersaMark ink on a strip of Poppy Parade card stock, sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and heat embossed it. I punched both ends of the sentiment strip with the Banners Pick A Punch and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added five Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs to the wreath and then cut a panel of gold paper from the Silver & Gold Adhesive-Backed Glimmer Paper (Online Exclusive item) with the three snowflake dies from the Wishes All Around Dies. I adhered the die cut snowflakes to the card front with the adhesive backing to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and greenery images from the Wishes All Around stamp set in Poppy Parade and Old Olive inks on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Poppy Parade card stock and then to the inside of the card with Stampin’ Seal to finish it.
Love that Brushed Gold Cards & Envelopes have pretty envelopes that are already decorated to coordinate with the card bases!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: GMJSFK2D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Celebrate The Miracle Stamp Set Available Now!!
Celebrating 35 Years Joining Special – 35% Off Starter Kit Price OR 35% More Product In Your Starter Kit – October 3-31!!
Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate their 35th anniversary in style! From October 3–31, anyone who joins our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can choose either 35% OFF the cost of their Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit! What a deal!
Promotion Period: October 3–31
Deadline To Join: October 31, 2023; 11:59 PM (MT)
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
- Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 worth of product for only $64.35!
- Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending $99!
No matter which option you choose for your Starter Kit, both provide you with free business supplies and free shipping on your Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
FREE OnStage@Home Registration
It gets better! Those who sign up for a Starter Kit during this offer will also be automatically registered for FREE* to our virtual OnStage event on November 11—a $77 value!
- Those who sign up for this offer have the opportunity to watch the event independently, gathered together with other demonstrators, or with their Team Leader.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will be automatically added to the OnStage attendees; they do not need to register separately.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will also receive an email with all the information about this event.
Yay! Stampin’ Up! events are always SO much fun!! Bonus that you can join and attend your first even for free!!
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Special Release Designer Series Paper – Available Now!
Surprise, surprise! Stampin’ Up! is offering a special release of five beautiful new Designer Series Paper options! These papers include fabulous holiday prints, gorgeous seasonal styles, and some spectacular timeless designs.
Sales Period: Starting September 6
- The special release paper options will be available in the Online Exclusives category in the online store.
- Products will only be available while supplies last. Once products run out, they will no longer be visible in the online store.
You can open a full size PDF flyer with the details and pricing for the new paper by clicking this image:
And you can see a video showing you more details about the papers right here:
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
ard stock cuts for this project:
- Brushed Gold Cards & Envelopes – precut card bases and envelopes
- Garden Green – Wishes All Around die cut
- Poppy Parade – 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″,
- Basic White – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel (inside card)
- Silver & Gold Adhesive-Backed Glimmer Paper – three Wishes All Around die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: