I used the Stampin’ Up! Night Divine stamp set and Handcrafted Elements Dies to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re all using this week:
The colors for my card were inspired by the Inspire.Create.Challenges#152.
I started by embossing a panel of Basic White card stock (restocking around October 9) with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to another panel of Basic White card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread twice around the panel and tied a bow, then adhered the embossed panel to the Thick Basic White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock and Cherry Cobbler card stocks with the ornament die from the Handcrafted Elements Dies. Then I cut a panel of Wild Wheat paper from the 2023-2025 In Color Luster Specialty Paper three times with the oval die from the Handcrafted Elements Dies. I adhered the ovals to the back of the ornament die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the Crushed Curry and Pretty Peacock ornaments to the card front with Mini Glue Dots and the Cherry Cobbler ornament with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Night Divine stamp set in VersaMark ink, sprinkled it with gold embossing powders from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three gold pearls from the Blooming Pearls to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stars At Night photopolymer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
September 16-30 Host Code: GMJSFK2D
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Basic White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Crushed Curry – Handcrafted Elements die cut
- Pretty Peacock – Handcrafted Elements die cut
- Cherry Cobbler – Handcrafted Elements die cut
- Basic White – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stylish Shapes die cut, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- 2023-2025 In Color Luster Specialty Paper – three Handcrafted Elements die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: