I used the cute Bee My Valentine stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up!’s January-April 2024 Mini Catalog (you’re getting an extra early sneak peek!) to create a valentine card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can find that on my YouTube channel here.
This suite is available as a special preorder for Demonstrators that are attending the OnStage@Home event in November! If you’re not currently a Demonstrator and want this cute suite…check out my note below! You can join with the awesome joining special and you’ll automatically be registered for the attend the OnStage@ Home event so you can preorder this suite once you join!! Yay!!
I started by adhering a panel of Bee Mine DSP (available January 4) to the front of a Sweet Sorbet card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I cut a panel of Basic White card stock with one of the Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive). I stamped the flower images from the Bee My Valentine photopolymer stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist, Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink inks on the die cut panel. Then I stamped the bee trail and antenna images from the Bee My Valentine stamp set in Pool Party and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on the panel.
I adhered the die cut rectangle to a panel of Petal Pink card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimenaionals. I stamped the bee images and wings from the Bee My Valentine stamp set in Daffodil Delight, Tuxedo Black Memento and Petal Pink inks on a panel of Basic White card stock. I punched the images out with the coordinating Bee Builder Punch (available January 4) and adhered the wings to the bee body with Mini Glue Dots and then adhered the bee to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Bee My Valentine stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Sweet Sorbet card stock in VersaMark ink sprinkled it with white embossing powder from the Basics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Timeless Arrangements Dies and then adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the hearts from the Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers (available January 4) to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and bee images from the Bee My Valentine stamp set in Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 1-15 Host Code: 34N42N4B
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Free Shipping From Stampin’ Up! For Orders of $75+ October 9-11!
Yippee!! Stampin’ Up! is offering free shipping on all orders of $75+ placed between October 9-11! So get your lists ready and save on shipping fees Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!
Here are the details:
- Free shipping offer begins: October 9 at 12:01 AM MT
- Ordering Deadline: October 11 at 11:59 PM MT
- Free shipping applies after the qualifying amount has been met.
- The minimum qualifying amount to receive free shipping is $75 or more (before tax).
- Free shipping only applies during the three-day period the promotion is live in each market; this means that the order must be opened and closed between October 9-11.
- With the exception of a one-time monthly Paper Pumpkin subscription, all Stampin’ Up! products qualify for the promotion. Subscriptions billed and shipped this month will be charged for the normal amount ($24.50 shipping included) + tax.
- Prepaid 3, 6, or 12 month Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are eligible for FREE shipping under the same rules as all other Stampin’ Up! items during the promotion.
- The free shipping promotion does not cover the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- Please keep in mind, that with any product launch, the distribution center may fall behind our typical shipping timeframes.
Let me know if you have any questions. You can find the online store here!
Celebrating 35 Years Joining Special – 35% Off Starter Kit Price OR 35% More Product In Your Starter Kit – Through October 31!!
Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate their 35th anniversary in style! From October 3–31, anyone who joins our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can choose either 35% OFF the cost of their Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit! What a deal!
Promotion Period: October 3–31
Deadline To Join: October 31, 2023; 11:59 PM (MT)
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
- Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 worth of product for only $64.35!
- Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending $99!
No matter which option you choose for your Starter Kit, both provide you with free business supplies and free shipping on your Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
FREE OnStage@Home Registration
It gets better! Those who sign up for a Starter Kit during this offer will also be automatically registered for FREE* to our virtual OnStage event on November 11—a $77 value!
- Those who sign up for this offer have the opportunity to watch the event independently, gathered together with other demonstrators, or with their Team Leader.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will be automatically added to the OnStage attendees; they do not need to register separately.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will also receive an email with all the information about this event.
Yay! Stampin’ Up! events are always SO much fun!! Bonus that you can join and attend your first even for free!!
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
Demonstrators get lots of perks including at least a 20% discount on all orders that you place as a Demonstrator, invitations to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator events and preordering from upcoming catalogs and promotions (like the new Online Exclusives coming in November and the Bee Mine Suite Collection that will be featured at OnStage@Home in November!!)!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to any of my team members if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sweet Sorbet – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Timeless Arrangements die cut
- Petal Pink – 2-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – Radiating Stitches die cut, three Bee Builder punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Bee Mine Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: