I used the Stampin’ Up! Stars At Night stamp set bundle and the Night Divine Dies to create a quick fun fold Christmas card to share with you today. I also did a video tutorial for this card and you can see it on YouTube here.
I started by scoring a 4-1/4″ x 11″ Night Of Navy card base at 2-3/4″ and again at 8-1/4″. Then I adhered panels of O Holy Night DSP to panels of Basic White card stock and then to the front “gates” and inside of the card base.
I cut panels of Crumb Cake, Pebbled Path, Copper Clay and Basic White card stocks with the Night Divine Dies. I snipped off the bottom of the manger so that it would fit on the inside of the card and then adhered the die cuts with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Mini Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the Stars At Night stamp set in Night Of Navy ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Nested Essentials Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to the inside of the card.
I wrapped a panel of O Holy Night DSP around the card front and then adhered the ends with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the star die cuts). Then I cut panels of Night Of Navy and Gold Foil Sheets with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. I cut the Night Of Navy circle with one of the Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder Dies and then adhered the die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue together and then adhered the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Gold Foil Sheets, Basic White and Silver & Gold Adhesive-Backed Glimmer Paper (Online Exclusive) with the Stars At Night Hybrid Embossing Folder and Dies. I adhered the large star to the circle die cuts with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the glimmer paper die cut with the adhesive backing to the larger star. I adhered the remaining Basic White and Gold Foil Sheets die cuts with Mini Glue Dots and then adhered one of the Adhesive-Backed Star Trinkets (restocking around November 13) to finish the belly band for the card front.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the YouTube video tutorial for this project here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
October 16-31 Host Code: AJ7HXPRZ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Celebrating 35 Years Joining Special – 35% Off Starter Kit Price OR 35% More Product In Your Starter Kit – Through October 31!!
Stampin’ Up! wants to celebrate their 35th anniversary in style! From October 3–31, anyone who joins our fun crafting community as a new demonstrator can choose either 35% OFF the cost of their Starter Kit or get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit! What a deal!
Promotion Period: October 3–31
Deadline To Join: October 31, 2023; 11:59 PM (MT)
New demonstrators can choose one of the following options for their Starter Kit:
- Option 1: Get 35% OFF the normal cost of a Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $125 worth of product for only $64.35!
- Option 2: Get 35% MORE product with their Starter Kit. Those who select this option will receive $168.75 worth of product by spending $99!
No matter which option you choose for your Starter Kit, both provide you with free business supplies and free shipping on your Starter Kit—not to mention all the fun that comes with being part of Stampin’ Up!
FREE OnStage@Home Registration
It gets better! Those who sign up for a Starter Kit during this offer will also be automatically registered for FREE* to our virtual OnStage event on November 11—a $77 value!
- Those who sign up for this offer have the opportunity to watch the event independently, gathered together with other demonstrators, or with their Team Leader.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will be automatically added to the OnStage attendees; they do not need to register separately.
- Demonstrators who join during this promotion will also receive an email with all the information about this event.
Yay! Stampin’ Up! events are always SO much fun!! Bonus that you can join and attend your first even for free!!
Come Join Us!!
If you’d like to join our team, we’d love to have you! Once you join, you’ll get at least a 20% discount on all of your Stampin’ Up! purchases and you can preorder from the upcoming catalogs!
We welcome all types of Demonstrators from those only purchasing to get the discount for themselves to those who want to run a business and those anywhere in between! We’re a relaxed group that loves to stamp with no pressure to sell!
Demonstrators get lots of perks including at least a 20% discount on all orders that you place as a Demonstrator, invitations to Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator events and preordering from upcoming catalogs and promotions (like the new Online Exclusives coming in November and the Bee Mine Suite Collection that will be featured at OnStage@Home in November!!)!
There is no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly.
Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now & New Items Coming November 7!
Stampin’ Up! has some Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store. There will be new items added beginning November 7…check out some of the pretty spring things that will be available then in the photo above!
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night Of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 2-3/4″ and 8-1/4″, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Crumb Cake – two Night Divine die cuts
- Pebbled Path – Night Divine die cut
- Copper Clay – two Night Divine die cuts
- Basic White – Night Divine die cut, Nested Essentials die cut, four 2-1/2″ x 4″ panels, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- O Holy Night Designer Series Paper – four 2-3/8″ x 3-7/8″ panels, 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 12″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – two Stars At Night die cuts, Stylish Shapes die cut
- Gold & Silver Adhesive-Backed Glimmer Paper – Stars At Night die cut
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: