I used the Stampin’ Up! Earthen Textures stamp set bundle to create my project for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel of Earthen Elegance DSP to a panel of Copper Clay card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin’ Dimensioals. I stamped the vase image from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Pretty Peacock card stock. I cut the image out with the coordinating die from the Earthen Textures Dies.
I cut panels of Earthen Elegance DSP and Pecan Pie and Copper Clay card stock panels with dies from the Earthen Textures Dies. I adhered the crosshatch die cut to the tall vase die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then trimmed it even with the edges. I adhered the Pecan Pie die cut to the back of the vase with Mini Glue Dots and then adhered the die cuts to the card front with Mini Glue Dots. I stamped the feather image from the Earthen Textures stamp set in Copper Clay ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating die from the Earthen Textures Dies. I adhered the vase pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the die cut feathers and vase to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Inked & Tiled stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Copper Clay card stock, sprinkled it with copper embossing powder from the Metallics Embossing Powders and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Timeless Arrangements Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I added three copper dots from the Brushed Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the vase and feathers in Pretty Peacock and Copper Clay inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Jamie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Tara Carpenter
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Carol Buckalew
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: R2SSH34H
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Earthen Textures die cut
- Copper Clay – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Earthen Textures die cut, Timeless Arrangements die cut
- Pecan Pie – Earthen Textures die cut
- Very Vanilla – Earthen Textures die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, two Earthen Textures die cuts
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: