I used the Stampin’ Up! Brightest Glow stamp set and a little of the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Sketch Saturday #738.
I started by adhering a panel of One Horse Open Sleigh DSP (Online Exclusive item) to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of One Horse open Sleigh DSP into four pieces and then adhered them with Stampin’ Seal to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock.
I adhered the layered panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I adhered three snowflakes from the Adhesive-Backed Snowflake Assortment to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Wonderful Thoughts Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Brightest Glow stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then adhered a strip of One Horse Open Sleigh DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
November 1-15 Host Code: R2SSH34H
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! For orders placed after September 1, you can pick a $10 item from either the Annual Catalog or the September-December 2023 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET Today
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today. Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see a project that I made with the Rustic Crate stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has some Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see what’s available in the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Basic White – Wonderful Thoughts die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- One Horse Open Sleigh 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-7/8″ x 5″ panel cut into four 1-1/4″ x 3-7/8″ strips, 5/8″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: