I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep!
- Each month Stampin’ Up will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (They’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- Stampin Up will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, they’ll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, they’ll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!).
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, Stampin’ Up will offer a Try-It kit if you’d like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin starting Monday, January 14 by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
And to my Customers – when you are asked for a Demonstrator, please choose me – Amy Koenders, Portland, Oregon.
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit
The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block! So head on over to www.mypaperpumpkin.com starting tomorrow and sign up!
Make sure that you leave me a comment on my post from Friday and you will be entered to win the blog candy that I’ll be handing out on Monday morning. You could win a pack of 3/8″ Basics Glimmer Brads just for leaving a comment about your favorite Sale-a-bration item.
Today I’m sharing a quick Valentine card and treat that I made with the Valentine Treat Bundle that is only available until January 21 from Stampin’ Up.
Continue reading →