A couple of Announcements to start the week:
- The blog candy winner for the weekend is: Sandy M!! I’ll drop you an email in a minute to get your mailing address so that I can get your blog candy shipped out today. Thanks so much to everyone for leaving your comments. I really appreciate it!
- Don’t forget that you can start signing up for the Paper Pumpkin today. For $19.95 per month, you’ll receive a kit once a month from Stampin’ Up that contains all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more! Click on the Paper Pumpkin picture on the right side of the screen to read all about it.
- Stampin’ Up has a new, very manly stamping kit: the Dude, You’re Welcome! kit. Guys don’t always have the easiest time expressing themselves, but with the Dude, You’re Welcome! kit, they’ll have:
- Four wood-mount stamps (double-mounted) with the perfect sentiment for every occasion
- Twelve 4″ x 6″ postcards in four different (manly) colors
- Twelve gray envelopes
- A Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad
- An instructional guide (for the most novice stamper!)
Basically, the kit includes everything a dude needs to create the perfect manly card that any woman would adore, all packaged in an appropriately masculine box. The Dude, You’re Welcome! kit is $24.95 and is item number 132807. For more information, click the photo below go to my online store and click on the Dude, You’re Welcome tab on the top left.
I’m sharing a card today that I made with the new Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts die from Stampin’ Up. I modified the die cut a bit so that I could use it with a different image. I couldn’t resist making another flower garden!
Here is the list of products that you will need to make this card:
- Just Believe (116948 wood, 120453 clear)
- Language of Friendship (122750 wood, 122752 clear)
- You Are Loved (123777 wood, 123779 clear)
- My Little Valentine (only available until Jan. 21, 132242 available in clear mount only)
- Papillon Potpourri (123757 wood, 123759 clear)
- Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts (130100)
- Boho Blossoms Punch (125603)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406)
- 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871)
- Small Oval Punch (120908)
- Ovals Collection Framelits (129381)
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper (129311)
- Very Vanilla 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon (120999)
- Pretty In Pink (100045) Island Indigo & Lucky Limeade (123002) Stampin’ Write Markers
- StazOn Jet Black Ink Pad (101406)
- Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin’ Pad (126984)
- Pretty In Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad (126955)
- Bashful Blue Classic Stampin’ Pad (126961)
- Island Indigo Classic Stampin’ Pad (126986)
- Lucky Limeade Card Stock (122926)
- Pretty In Pink Card Stock (100459)
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock (119683)
- Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650)
- SNAIL Adhesive (104332)
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
- Glue Dots (103683)
I started with a Pretty In Pink card base that was cut by the Dress Form Pop ‘n Cuts die. Then I used a pencil and traced the die cut onto a piece of Tea for Two DSP. I hand cut the exterior Pop ‘n Cuts shape and cut the rectangle out at the bottom with my scissors. Then I adhered the DSP to the card base with SNAIL. Next, I stamped the flower stems from the Just Believe stamp set in Lucky Limeade ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and I cut it out with the Ovals Collection Framelits die. I cut a second oval from Pretty In Pink Card Stock and I adhered the two ovals together with SNAIL. Then I stamped the flower images twice from the Language of Friendship stamp set in Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue and Island Indigo ink on matching card stock and I punched them out with the Boho Blossoms Punch. I adhered the flowers onto the oval die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Glue Dots and I adhered a rhinestone to the center of each flower. Then I stamped the butterfly image from the Papillon Potpourri stamp set in StazOn Jet Black on Daffodil Delight Card Stock and I punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly punch. I adhered the butterfly with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Next, I stamped the sentiment from the You Are Loved stamp set in Island Indigo ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Then I colored the flower image with my Stampin’ Write Markers and stamped it twice on the Very Vanilla Card Stock. I cut the sentiment out with an Ovals Collection Framelits Die and I cut a second oval from Lucky Limeade, adhered the two ovals together with SNAIL, then adhered the layered ovals to the lower part of the card base. To finish the card, I cut a piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock to 4-1/4″ x 11″ and scored it at 5-1/2″. Then rounded the four corners with the 3/16″ Corner Punch and I adhered the decorated card base to the Very Vanilla card base. I wrapped Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon around the bottom part of the card and tied a bow to hold everything closed. I colored the sentiment from the My Little Valentine stamp set with my Stampin’ Write Markers, punched it out with my Small Oval punch and adhered it under the bow with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
Here are some closer photos of the card details:
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Shop Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions.
- Don’t forget that I’ve got a January ordering special where you could win the Snow Much Fun stamp set! Click on my Rewards tab above to read all about it.
- Plus Stampin’ Up has the My Little Valentine Promotion and the Valentine Treat Bundle going on now through January 21, click on my Promotions tab above to read all about it.