I used the Stampin’ Up! Banners for Christmas stamp set and Holly Berry Happiness bundle to create a glittery holiday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project GDP054.
I started by adhering two strips of Candy Cane Lane Designer Washi Tape an Emerald Envy panel from the 2016-2018 In Color DSP Stack. I adhered the DSP panel to a Real Red card stock panel with SNAIL and then to an Emerald Envy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I punched a small piece of Real Red Glimmer Paper and a larger panel of Whisper White card stock with the Banner Triple Punch. I adhered the Glimmer Paper toward the bottom of the DSP panel with SNAIL. Then I stamped the candy cane image from the Banners for Christmas stamp set in VersaMark ink across the Whisper White banner. I sprinkled the image with Real Red Glitter Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I stamped the solid holly leaf and berry images from the Holly Berry Happiness photopolymer stamp set Emerald Envy and and Real Red inks on Whisper White card stock. I let the images dry completely and then stamped the outline images from the Holly Berry Happiness over the leaves and berries in VersaMark Ink. I sprinkled the images with Real Red and Emerald Envy Glitter Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I punched the images out with the Holly Berry Builder Punch, adhered them to the banner with Glue Dots and then adhered the banner to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the banner and sentiments from the Banners for Christmas photopolymer stamp set in Emerald Envy and Real Red inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut it out with the matching Bunch of Banners Framelits dies. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Holly Berry Happiness stamp set and the line image from the Banners for Christmas stamp set in Real Red and Emerald Envy inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EAUC62RD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Real Red – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 2″ x 5″ panel, three Holly Berry Builder punches, Bunch of Banners Framelits die cut, 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel (inside card)
- 2016-2018 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Red Glimmer Paper – 1″ x 2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: