I used the Stampin’ Up! Santa’s Sleigh stamp set for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC136. Be sure to stop by the Sunday Stamps blog to see what the other design team members created and to play along too!
I started by sponging Mint Macaron ink on strips of the Fancy Frost Specialty DSP. I adhered those strips to panels of Emerald Envy card stock and then to a Mint Macaron card base with SNAIL.
I cut trees with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies from Emerald Envy and Mint Macaron card stocks and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card base and tied a bow.
I stamped the tree image from the Santa’s Sleigh photopolymer stamp set in Emerald Envy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, cut it out with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Die and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped a few stars in Emerald Envy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut them out, along with a few plain white stars, with the Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Die. I adhered the stars to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set in Emerald Envy ink on a strip of Whisper White card stock, punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added an Emerald Envy enamel star from the 2016-2018 In Color Enamel Shapes pack next to the sentiment to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Santa’s Sleigh stamp set in Emerald Envy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the tree image in Mint Macaron ink, stamped it on scrap paper once and then stamped it on the panel inside the card.
You can find a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this post.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base, Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die cut
- Emerald Envy – three 1″ x 5-1/4″ strips, Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die cut
- Whisper White – seven Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits die cuts, 3/8″ x 4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Fancy Frost Specialty Designer Series Paper – three 7/8″ x 5-1/8″ strips
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: