I used the Stampin’ Up! Christmas Pines stamp set and a little of the Presents & Pinecones DSP to create a quick Christmas card to share today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketch 255.
I started by adhering a panel from the Presents & Pinecones DSP to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to an Emerald Envy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Presents & Pinecones DSP to a smaller panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Christmas Pines photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a strip of Presents & Pinecones DSP, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I punched the end of the sentiment strip with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I pulled a strand of Emerald Envy Solid Baker’s Twine through a Classy Designer Button, tied a bow and adhered the button to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I stamped the sentiment and holly leaves from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Emerald Envy ink and the holly berries in Cherry Cobbler ink on a Whisper White panel inside the card.
You can see a complete list of supplies, including card stock cuts, for this project at the very bottom of this post.
September 16 – 30 Host Code: EAUC62RD
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016 Holiday Catalog or the 2016-17 Annual Catalog! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Emerald Envy – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base
- Cherry Cobbler – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-5/16″ panel
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/2″ panel (inside card)
- Presents & Pinecones Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 4-1/4″ panel, 1/2″ x 5″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: