I used the Stampin’ Up! Cambridge Carols stamp set to create a quick watercolored Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenges #029.
I started by adhering a panel from the All is Bright DSP to a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the image from the Cambridge Carols stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a panel of Watercolor Paper.
I used Pool Party, Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow, Basic Gray, Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler inks with an Aqua Painter to watercolor the image. I let it dry completely and then sponged Soft Suede ink around the edges of the panel. I brushed the “snow” with Clear Wink of Stella and then adhered the watercolor panel to a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to a card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Timeless Tidings stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. I cut three small snowflakes from White Velvet Sheets (available Nov 1) with the Snowfall Thinlits Dies (available Nov 1) and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cambridge Carols stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then inked the cart image in Soft Suede, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it under the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies, including card stock cuts, used to create this project at the very bottom of this blog post.
October 16-31 Host Code: HQPBQBFH
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2018-19 Annual Catalog or in the 2018 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base
- Mossy Meadow – 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 5/8″ x 3-3/4″ strip, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- All is Bright Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- White Velvet Sheets – three Snowfall Thinlits die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: