I used the fun Merry Moose stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
I started by stamping a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with the snow image from the Merry Moose photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 4) in Shaded Spruce ink over the entire panel. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Night of Navy card stock with SNAIL. Then I added a panel of the Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP (available Sept 4) to the lower area of the Night of Navy card stock panel, using SNAIL to adhere it.
I wrapped a strand from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack around the center of the panel and adhered it with SNAIL, then adhered the layered panel to a Night of Navy card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the tree images from the Merry Moose stamp set in Shaded Spruce (some without reinking) across a panel of Whisper White card stock. I inked the snow image from the Merry Moose stamp set in Gray Granite ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it under the trees. I added the sentiment from the Merry Moose stamp set in Night of Navy ink under it before cutting the images out with a Stitched Nested Labels Die. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the outline moose image from the Merry Moose stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then used the Light and Dark Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers to color it. I punched the moose out with the Moose Punch (available Sept 4) and adhered it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I stamped the scarf image from the Merry Moose stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and snipped it out before adhering it to the moose image with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added an adhesive backed gold faceted star from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (available Sept 4) to finish the card front.
I stamped the trees and sentiment from the Merry Moose stamp set in Shaded Spruce and Night of Navy inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 1-15 Host Code: 473EEW9Z
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Night of Navy – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Shaded Spruce – 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, Moose Punch, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 3-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: