I used the Stampin’ Up! Peaceful Boughs stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch.
I started by adhering a panel of Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP (available Sept 4) with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base. Then I stamped the images from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set (available Sept 4) in Soft Suede and Call Me Clover inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. The Call Me Clover dots were stamped off once and stamped several times without reinking.
I cut the stamped panel with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I trimmed the edges of the die cut even with the card front and then sponged the edges lightly with Call Me Clover ink. I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with two of the Beautiful Boughs Dies (available Sept 4) and I adhered the die cut boughs with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Beautiful Boughs Dies and then adhered looped Linen Thread to the back of the die cut panel. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and pine boughs from the Peaceful Boughs stamp set in Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added a strip of Wrapped In Plaid DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see the products used and the card stock cuts to create this card at the very bottom of this blog post.
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2019 Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m hosting a Designer Series Paper Share from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog! I’m placing an order early on September 4 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of September 9.
You can see the full details and find a signup form on my Holiday Catalog Shares Page. Let me know if you have any questions.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Beautiful Boughs die cut
- Shaded Spruce – two Beautiful Boughs die cuts
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wrapped in Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: