I used the Stampin’ Up! Still Scenes stamp set bundle to create a quick Christmas card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #403.
I started by adhering a panel from the Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with one of the Snow Globe Scenes Dies and then adhered it with SNAIL to the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the From Our House To Yours photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on panels of Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler card stocks. I sprinkled the images with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed them. I cut the sentiments out with a Stitched Rectangle Die. Then I stamped the house image from the Still Scenes stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers as well as Dark So Saffron and Light Gray Granite and Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the image out with the coordinating Snow Globe Scenes Die and then adhered the Crumb Cake sentiment and house image to the card front with Glue Dots and the Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler sentiments with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three gold stars from the Most Wonderful Time Product Medley to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the From Our House To Yours stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a Whisper White card stock panel and then added a strip of the Wrapped In Plaid DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 16-30 Host Code: PFD7EJAQ
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Buy 3 Get 1 Free Designer Series Paper Sale Is Back – Sept 4-30!
By popular demand, Stampin’ Up! is bringing back the Designer Series Paper Sale! During September 4–30, you can buy three packages of select Designer Series Paper, and get one FREE! Click on the image below to open up a full-size flyer with the designer papers and details listed:
Yay for a great sale on pretty papers!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Crumb Cake – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Soft Suede – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Shaded Spruce – Snow Globe Scenes die cut
- Whisper White – Snow Globe Scenes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Wrapped In Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: