I used the Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug stamp set and coordinating Ladybug Dies to create a fun card to share with you today. The Little Ladybug stamp set is a host exclusive item that is only available with orders/parties of $300+ during Sale-a-bration.
I started by adhering a panel of Pineapple Punch DSP from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP a pack to a panel of Call Me Clover card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered a narrower panel of Call Me Clover DSP from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP a pack to a panel of Call Me Clover card stock and then to the larger panel with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to a panel of Pineapple Punch card stock and then to a Real Red card base with SNAIL.
I cut a circle from Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then ran the circle back through the die cutting machine with the “trail” die from the Ladybugs Dies (Coordination Products Release, see details below). I cut a panel of Call Me Clover card stock with the two grass dies from the Ladybugs Dies and then cropped them just a bit with the Stitched Shapes circle die. I adhered the grass to the die cut circle with SNAIL.
I stamped the ladybug image from the Little Ladybug stamp set (Sale-a-bration $300 host exclusive stamp set) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with my Light and Dark Real Red, Smoky Slate and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the ladybug out with one of the Ladybugs Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to the die cut circle. I cut the flower pieces from Call Me Clover, Flirty Flamingo and Pineapple Punch card stocks with Ladybugs Dies. I snipped one of the leaves off the die cut and than adhered the pieces to the die cut circle with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the die cut circle to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Ladybug stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched the end with the Banner Triple Punch. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the banner three times and tied a bow. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Little Ladybug stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Real Red, Smoky Slate, Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
Interested in getting the Little Ladybug Stamp Set??
Drop me a note if you live in the US and would like me to set up a host code for you to see if you’re able to collect $300 in orders from stamping friends to get that cute Little Ladybug stamp set for yourself!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my My Meadow project! Look forward to seeing you then!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pineapple Punch – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Ladybugs die cut
- Call Me Clover – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ panel, three Ladybugs die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – Ladybugs die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Ladybugs die cut, 1-1/4″ x 2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 2-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: