I used the Stampin’ Up! Wishes & Wonder stamp set bundle to create a Christmas card to share with you today.
One quick note: We had the edge of hurricane Isaias roll through our area yesterday and it took out our power. No damage to our house and we are fine, but limping along a bit with internet and charging devices via one set of outlets on our generator. So it may take me a minute to get back in touch when you order or contact me. Hoping that power will be restored soon! 🙂
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #383.
I started by adhering panels from the ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ DSP to panels of Real Red card stock and then to the front of a Shaded Spruce card base with Stampin’ Seal. Then I stamped the circular sentiment from the Wishes & Wonder stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with the coordinating North Pole Wonder Dies and I adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to a die cut from Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock with another of the North Pole Wonder Dies. I adhered the layered die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I cut a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with three of the North Pole Wonder Dies and I adhered the die cuts with Glue Dots to the card front. I cut the deer from Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock with one of the North Pole Wonder Dies and adhered it with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Cherish The Season stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Snow Time Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added six gold pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and deer from the Wishes & Wonder stamp set Crumb Cake and Shaded Spruce inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 1-15 Host Code: EBSWWS6X
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Points Ordering Bonus!
Woohooo!!! The new Stampin’ Up! August-December 2020 Mini Catalog ordering is open for ordering and I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special to celebrate!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Monday, August 10!!
***Please note: My rewards and gifts are based on the final value of your order after your coupon codes have been applied. The Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards for your orders are based on the after coupon totals too. Let me know if you have questions about that.
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Shaded Spruce – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, six North Pole Wonder die cuts
- Real Red – 3-1/2″ x 3-3/4″ panel, 1-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ panel
- Whisper White – North Pole Wonder die cut, Snow Time die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- ‘Tis The Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 1-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel
- Brushed Metallic 12″ x 12″ Cardstock – two North Pole Wonder die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: