I used the Stampin’ Up! Dove Of Hope stamp set bundle to create a Christmas Card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #385.
I started by adhering a panel from the Plaid Tidings DSP to the front of a Cherry Cobbler card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Shaded Spruce card stock with the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Cherry Cobbler card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a length of Gray Granite 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal and then stamped the sentiment from the Dove Of Hope stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the dove image from the Dove Of Hope stamp set in Gray Granite ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the image with Light and Dark Shaded Spruce and Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Blends and Light So Saffron Stampin’ Blends. I cut the stamped image with the coordinating die from the Detailed Dove Dies and I adhered it with Stampin’ Seal and a Stampin’ Dimensional to the card front. I added three Cherry Cobbler Rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Dove Of Hope stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then adhered a strip of Plaid Tidings DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this project on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
August 16-31 Host Code: 7Y3QS6WK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Bonus Days Coupon Redemption Going On Now!
Yay!! It’s time to cash in those Bonus Days Coupons that you’ve earned!
Here are the details:
- Redemption Deadline: August 31 2020, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes will reduce the amount of an order.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Coupon Code Redemption In The New Online Store
The checkout screen looks slightly different than it did in the old online store. The coupon code and host code placement are right under the checkout button in your shopping cart now. Simply click the “+” button on the right and then copy and paste your codes individually and “apply” each one of them and you’ll be all set!
Let me know if you have any questions. Happy coupon redeeming!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Cherry Cobbler – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Shaded Spruce – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Detailed Dove die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Plaid Tidings 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: