I used the awesome Stampin’ Up! Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Card Pack cards and the coordinating Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes along with the Wishes & Wonder stamp set to create a big stack of Christmas cards to share with you today!
The Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Card Pack is set up perfectly for making lots of Christmas cards quickly! There is a coordinating pack of Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes that work perfectly with the card pack cards! Simply adhere the card pack card to the card base, embellish with the stickers as needed and stamp the inside and they’re done!! Love that both the card bases and envelopes have that beautiful red foiling all done for you!
The sentiment on this card is from the stickers in the Memories & More card pack!
This care also features one of the gold foil stickers from the Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Card Pack!
The sentiment on this card is one of the stickers from the card pack as well!
I added one of the holly stickers from the card pack on this card front too!
I stamped the sentiment from the Wishes & Wonder stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on the inside of the Wonders Of The Season Memories & More Cards & Envelopes and added one of the stickers to decorate it for the vertical cards.
I actually flipped the card bases inside out for the larger cards…no need to waste that pretty red foiling by hiding it under the front image! Just flip it and put the card pack card on what should be the inside of the card and stamp your sentiment inside the foil image and your cards are done!
This shows of some of the designs for the Wonder Of The Season Memories & More Card Pack cards and the stickers that come with the pack. Most of the cards in the pack have duplicates so you can make several of the same card! Love that I have 20 cards done and easily can create 20+ additional cards with what I’ve still got left in the card pack!
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
September 1-15 Host Code: APMBPUJG
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog or August-December 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube channel today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Fireside Trimmings stamp set and some of the sweet Trimming The Town DSP! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! Get & Go Starter Kit Promotion – September 1-30!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion gives those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to help get started right away! In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use either in your first event or to create a stash of pretty cards to share!
Here are the details:
- Promotion Dates: September 1–30, 2020
- Joining Deadline: September 30, 2020; 11:50 PM (MT)
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99 you choose $125 worth of products), if you join between September 1 and 30, you will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!!
- 8 packs of precut card stock of the coastal cabana pack will be provided, and 8 packs of precut card stock of the Granny Apple Green pack, for a total of 16 cards (packs include envelopes).
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
This is such a great deal! For $99, you get to pick $125 merchandise of your choice for your Starter Kit plus you’ll get the Queen Annes’ Lace and So Much Love stamp sets, card kits to create 16 cards and a pack of Rhinestones for free!!
Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about joining, I’m happy to chat. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Easy peasy! My fave is the tree. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
what a great selection of cards, would make getting ready for the holidays a breeze
It definitely will! Looking forward to making 20 more this weekend. 🙂