I used the Stampin’ Up! Wild & Sweet stamp set to create my card to share with you today. I made this project out on Instagram this morning and you can see it here.
I started by cutting a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with one of the Gorgeous Garden Dies. I adhered the die cut panel to the front of an Old Olive card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a strip of Vellum Basics Designer Series Paper to the card front with Stampin’ Seal (hidden under the focal panel).
I stamped the koala image from the Wild & Sweet stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Basic White card stock and then colored it with Light and Dark Old Olive, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends. I used the Color Lifter to lighten the image a bit. Then I cut the image with one of the Radiating Stitches Dies (Online Exclusive item) and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a small bow from Linen Thread and then adhered it to the card front with a Mini Glue Dot. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Labels photopolymer stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut it out with one of the Timeless Arrangements Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three gold sequins from the Pastel Adhesive-Backed Sequins to finish the card front.
I inked the image from the Wild & Sweet stamp set in Old Olive ink, stamped it on scrap paper twice and then stamped it on a panel of Basic White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this project, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
July 16-31 Host Code: EBPPTFFS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Orders of $50+ placed through my online store also get my card class tutorials for the month! You can see the details on my Rewards page.
***Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
Sales Tax Holidays Coming Soon – Save On Stampin’ Up! Supplies!
Woohoo! Twelve states have upcoming Back-to-School Sales Tax Holidays this year and some Stampin’ Up! items qualify for the tax break in those states!
The states with upcoming tax holidays are: Arkansas, Florida, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia. So if you live in one of those states, take a second to download the spreadsheet below and mark your calendar!
Here is the list of states having sales tax holidays, what the dates are and what supplies will be tax free during the holiday (click on the image to download a full-size printable page):
Please note that you must place your order with Stampin’ Up! during the tax holiday period in your state in order to receive these items tax-free (which is midnight on the first day to midnight on the last day of the tax holiday). Also, keep in mind that this is a state sales tax holiday; the state statute may not apply to county, city, and special jurisdiction taxes.
For those wondering about Georgia, Louisiana, Virginia, and Wisconsin, those states have suspended the sales tax holiday again this year.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – July 6-31!
Stampin’ Up! is offering an awesome promotion—BONUS DAYS! You get rewarded for all the crafting supplies you’re already going to buy! When you shop between July 6–31 and spend $50 you will earn a $5 coupon! Make sure you save all your coupons because you can redeem them between 1–31 August.
There’s no limit to how many coupons you can earn!
Bonus Days Promotion Details:
Earning Period: July 6–31, 2023
- Ordering Deadline: July 31, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 spent (before shipping and tax).
- All coupon codes will be emailed right after a qualifying purchase has been made. You can shop, purchase, and earn coupons as a guest if you provide a valid email at checkout.
- If you earn multiple codes from a single order, you will receive one email with multiple codes. If you earn multiple codes from multiple orders, you will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All orders require an email address to earn the coupon codes.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not count toward earning coupon codes. For example, if you add items to your cart before July 6 and wait to purchase until that date or later, then those items will not qualify towards earning coupons. You must add items to your cart and complete your purchase during the earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the earning period.
Redemption Period: August 1–31, 2023
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, the codes must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Yay!! You can start earning those coupon codes today and don’t forget to redeem them in August!
New Online Exclusives From Stampin’ Up! – Available Now
Stampin’ Up! has some new Online Exclusive items that are available to order now!! You won’t find these products in any catalog, they’ll only be listed in the online store.
The Online Exclusive product releases will continue throughout the year so there will be new products to shop from, in addition to new catalogs!
Click here to head over to the online store to see the Online Exclusives now!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here. Or scan the QR code below to go right to my online store via mobile device:
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- Interested in purchasing a Starter Kit so that you can save at least 20% on every order that you place? Check out the details here.
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel cut with one of the Gorgeous Garden dies
- Crumb Cake – Timeless Arrangements die cut
- Basic White – Radiating Stitches die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Vellum Basics 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! products used to create this project: