I used the Stampin’ Up! Tidings All Around stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2019 Holiday Catalog to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel for Toile Tidings DSP (available Sept 4) to a Garden Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a smaller panel of Toile Tidings DSP to a panel of Real Red card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I adhered a length of Real Red 1″ Ruched Ribbon (available Sept 4) with SNAIL to the card front and then stamped the sentiment from the Tidings All Around photopolymer stamp set (available Sept 4) in Real Red ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Layering Circles Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon.
I cut a wreath from Garden Green card stock with the All-Around Wreath Dies (available Sept 4) and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the sentiment circle. I added three of the Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots (available Sept 4) to the wreath to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment and branch images from the Tidings All Around stamp set in Garden Green and Real Red inks on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
August 16-31 Host Code: 6YQY43JM
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2019-20 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days – Coupon Redemption Going On Now!!
YAY!!! For anyone who earned Bonus Days Coupons, you can start redeeming them on orders today!!
Redemption Period Details – August 1-31:
- Redemption Period Deadline: August 31, 2019, by 11:50 PM (MT)
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Stop by my blog post here for the full details. Let me know if you have any questions.
Extra, Extra Joining Promotion – July 1 through August 31!!!
From now until August 31, new demonstrators will receive an additional $30 to put toward bonus products in their Starter Kit (for a total of $155 in merchandise for $99)!! THEN, they’ll receive a $10 coupon code the following month. As an added bonus, you can add items from the 2019 Holiday Catalog to your Starter Kit. Woohooo!!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, All Around Wreath Dies
- Real Red – 3-13/16″ x 4-5/8″ panel
- Very Vanilla – Layering Circles die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-3/4″ x 4-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: